RN Bariatric Coordinator / Acute Care
We are seeking a qualified RN Bariatric Coordinator for an immediate opening in Kissimmee, FL! Under the direction of the Department Director and/or Charge Nurse utilizes a variety of clinical and leadership skills to educate, consult, and facilitate the service-line team in achieving the highest quality of service and satisfaction for the patients. Direct interaction with the Surgical Team including the Surgeon.
We offer the following compensation package:
- $30 min – 38 mid- $44 MAX depending on experience
- Relo: 3k
- Sign on: 10k
- Health, Vision, Dental
- 24 days PTO
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- 403b w/ 5% match
- Short Term Disability/Long Term Disability
SHIFT: M-F 8a -5p (40 hr salary employee) – no weekends
RN Bariatric Coordinator??????? / Acute Care???????
We are a four-story, 150,000 square foot hospital with 70 private beds and a 6 private bed ICU. We provide a full range of acute care services including emergency services, diagnostic imaging, inpatient and outpatient surgery, cardiac catheterization, laboratory, pharmacy, and a full range of support services. The Emergency Department is approximately 14,500 square feet and consists of 31 treatment spaces, an EMS entrance and a helicopter pad.
- Current FL RN license required or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hired
- ???????Current BLS and ACLS certifications thru AHA.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred but not required
- 2+ years current nursing experience in Bariatrics, Case Management and/or Surgical Services
- 3 years RN exp MIN
- Will accept a charge OR RN
- Will accept surgery center exp
- Will take a case manager in surgical services if they have some sort of bariatric exp /surgical exp
RN Bariatric Coordinator??????? / Acute Care
If you are interested you can apply at: https://acuityhealthcare.io/apply-today/