We are seeking a qualified OB/GYN Physician for an immediate opening in Hammond, IN! The OB GYN Physician provides medical services within the scope of licensing, training, and credentialing, in accordance with specialty. Must meet credentialing requirements for NSHC and affiliated hospitals in Lake and Porter County, Indiana, as applicable, and must demonstrate clinical competency in the areas of Obstetric/Gynecologic Medicine.
We offer the following compensation package:
- $275,000 annual salary (based on experience)
- Medical, dental, and vision covered 100% by employer
- Long Term and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Life insurance – 1.5x times annual salary
- 3 days in the office – 1 surgery day- 1 day off
- Call flexible
- Assessment of health status
- Formulates Diagnosis and implements appropriate treatment plan designed to maximize the health of patients
- Performs deliveries of infants in maternity cases, and cares for mother for prescribed period of time following childbirth
- Performs necessary c-sections at affiliated hospitals in Lake and Porter County, as chosen by patient, unless the patient choice is detrimental to the health of mother and/or baby
- Performs necessary surgeries for women with disease of generative organs.
- Directs nursing staff in procedures for preoperative and postoperative care such as administering sedatives, prescribing diets, and preparing operative area of patients.
- Oversees and collaborates with Nurse Midwives in the provision of care and deliveries they perform.
- Holds valid Indiana CSR Licensing,
- Holds valid Indiana Physicians Licensing,
- Holds valid Federal DEA licensing,
- Meets Credentialing guidelines of NSHC and with local hospitals
- Graduate of a medical school approved by the council of Medical Education and Hospitals of the American Medical Association in fulfillment of education requirements for licensure in the State of Indiana.
- Must be board certified or board eligible in the field of specialty
If you are interested you can apply at: https://acuity.healthcare/apply-today/