Registered Nurse RN / ICU / Acute Care
We are seeking a qualified Registered Nurse / RN for an immediate opening. Our client is the largest employer in Southwest Florida is committed to conducting business in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. As part of their mission they are driven to be the best patient-and-family-centered health care system by working collaboratively to deliver excellence in quality, safety, efficiency and compassion.
Our client offers the following benefits:
- $28.50 to $47 per hour (Depending on experience as a Registered Nurse
- Health, Vision, Dental
- 24 days PTO
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- 403b w/ 5% match
- Short Term Disability/Long Term Disability
- Relocation assistance available
- Sign On/Relo Bonus $9200
Registered Nurse RN / ICU / Acute Care
Under general direction, provides nursing care in collaboration with the patients and serves as a resource person for staff; evaluates patients' qualifications for clinical research studies; presents lectures, seminars, programs, or conferences; responsible for collaboration, facilitation, and implementation of research projects; provides direct clinical service to patients and families including psychosocial assessment, crisis intervention, counseling, supportive therapy, behavior modification, care management, and patient education.
Additional responsibilities for the Registered Nurse / ICU RN include:
- Responsible for the safe delivery and documentation of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosing, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Perform responsibilities in five areas of nursing practice utilizing critical thinking, management, problem solving and differentiation of urgency in the role of clinician, teacher, researcher, leadership and professional development.
- Responsible for directing and coordinating nursing care for patients based on established clinical nursing practice standards subscribed to by American Nursing Association and in accordance with the Florida Nurse Practice Act and other regulatory standards.
- Collaborate with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
- Support the organizations vision and mission.
- Use knowledge of patient's age and cultural diversity into the provision of patient care. Contribute to the provision of quality nursing care through excellence in customer service and performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in patient care.
- The nurse practice is guided by the code of ethics for nurses with interpretative statements.
We are looking for dedicated and professional ICU, Registered Nurses who are committed to providing exceptional patient care and service. It is also important that you are highly organized and that you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific qualifications for the Registered Nurse / ICU RN role include:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Experience: Must have 2 years of RN/ICU, Neuro/ICU, ICU/Stepdown experience in a hospital setting, ICU exp. of 1-2 years Preferred
- Proof of American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS), current for a minimum of 90 days after hire date.
- License: Currently licensed in the State of Florida
- Communication and interpersonal skills, basic computer skills, and customer service skills required. Certification in specialty area preferred.
- Located 12 minutes from the Gulf of Mexico and centrally located to Miami (2 hours), Disney (2.5 hours) and The Florida Keys (3 hours) you can enjoy warm weather year-round!
- If the beach is not for you, then you will love the access to shopping, festivals and music only found in Southwest Florida.
- If you are looking for relaxation, visit the beautiful Botanical Gardens in Naples and enjoy their special events that guarantee serenity!
PLEASE NOTE: If you have held any of the positions below, have any of the skills or experience listed below you may be a good fit for this position.
- step-down nurse
- cardiac stepdown
- medical stepdown
- neuro stepdown
- surgical stepdown
- ER holding
- Intensive Care / Coronary Care
- Telemetry / DOU
- Emergency Department
- Operating Room
- PACU / Recovery Room
- Mental Health
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Post Partum
- Medical Surgical
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
Registered Nurse RN / Medical Surgical / Acute Care