Our client is seeking a qualified Director of Trauma for an immediate opening to join our ICU team. We are committed to the highest standards of nursing practice and clinical excellence for the optimal care of our patients. The Director of Trauma provides leadership and demonstrates responsibility and accountability for the delivery of safe, quality, patient care for assigned departments on a 24 hour basis. Ensures department's standard of nursing practice, nursing policies and procedures meet legal, and all accrediting and regulatory agency requirements.
Our client offers the following benefits:
- $100,000 – $132,000 annual salary (based on experience)
- Leadership onus opportunities
- 401k with employer match!
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Employee discount programs
- Employee stock purchase program
- Much, much more!!
- No weekends
- Directs the continuity of care through demonstrated use of interdisciplinary team approach to patient care.
- Develops and implements effective, ongoing programs to measure, monitor, assesses and to improve quality of nursing care delivered to patients.
- Works toward hospital-wide improvement in meeting core measure, patient safety, and service excellence goals in assigned units.
- Ensures the effective coordination of the patient's care with other services and departments throughout the hospital.
- Ensures provision of quality care and services by maintaining appropriate equipment and supplies.
- Participates in rounding and proactively responds to patient needs to improve patient
- State of Florida RN License or appropriate compact licensure required. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- MSN or BSN required
- 3-5 years current experience in Critical Care Leadership in an Acute Care Setting
If you are interested you can apply at: https://acuity.healthcare/apply-today/