We offer the following benefits:
- $90,000 to $110,000 annual salary (based on experience)
- 15% annual bonus
- Relocation assistance available
- 401(k) with an employer match up to 9%
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Family Leave
- Medical Plan Options, Dental & Vision
- And much more!
- Ensure an ongoing mechanism for proactive monitoring and auditing is developed, continually updated, and executed
- Investigate regulations, standards, and laws and make initial recommendations to ensure compliance with all regulatory and accrediting entities.
- Translate standards, requirements, and policies into terms or processes meaningful to the staff and provide consultation and education to relevant task forces
- Directing and coordinating regulatory and accreditation functions, ensuring appropriate preparation, and active participation of appropriate staff and managers for agencies such as The Joint Commission (TJC), Florida’s Agency for Healthcare Administration (AHCA), and/or the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and to formulate responses to accreditation findings and inquiries.
- 3+ years Quality Leadership experience required
- Hospital based experience required
- Previous experience in accreditation, quality, utilization management or risk required
- Knowledge of State, Federal, and JCAHO regulations.
- Previous experience in a nursing and/or administration role preferred
- RN license in the State of Florida
- CPHQ required (must obtain within 6 months after hire)
Our medical center is a 267-bed top-performing quality hospital with over 200 of the most highly respected and qualified physicians in the area. It is the only acute care hospital in the Tri-County area that offers open heart surgery, an Advanced Primary Stroke Center accredited by the Joint Commission and an Accredited Chest Pain Center. Our Medical Center also provides advanced care for critically ill patients, including cardiovascular and trauma injury care, and emergency services, including a main ER, Pediatric ER and Destin ER.
Director of Quality / Acute Care
If you are interested in this position apply at: https://acuity.healthcare/apply-today/