Graphic Design / Digital Marketing Associate
We are seeking a qualified Graphic designer / Digital marketing associate which involves proficiency with graphic design, social media management, email marketing & prioritizing needs. Opportunity to grow skills into areas of website development, SEM, and social media advertising.
Will use graphic design skills to assist with web design, social media, and marketing materials. Proficiency with social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, YouTube, and ideally, the platforms to manage them such as Hootsuite. The position also requires experience with email marketing using platforms like getting Response and Mailchimp.
We offer the following compensation:
- $30,000+ a year + bonus (Based on experience)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Ability to Work Remotely
Job Type: Full-time
- Work directly with creative team to design and implement a strategy for launching a professional advertising campaign.
- Provide assistance in creative development and play an essential role in setting the foundation for our customers’ success.
- Create storyboards and interactive prototypes to share with clients, leveraging graphics skills and familiarity with graphics packages such as Illustrator, Photoshop, and Sketch.
- Engage with sales reps, developers, and the rest of the customer success team to ensure that we consistently exceed expectations.
- Proactively identify and troubleshoot issues, coordinating with the necessary resources to ensure timely resolution.
- Experiment with new tactics and strategies to improve the team’s process and outcomes, helping us and iterate and adapt as we grow.
Klosable has unleashed a new standard for the digital marketplace, an experienced company that’s hyper-focused on bringing change to the manner in which businesses attract customers and subsequently serve those same committed clients. Klosable does not conform to a one-size-fits-all approach! We are looking for a motivated self-starter with an innate ability to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations!
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Graphic Design/Photoshop: 3 years (Preferred)
- Email marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social posting: 1 year (preferred)
- Creative approach to the marketing strategies of the company
- Good eye for detail, analysis, interpretation, and prediction of market trends
- MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Publisher, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Internet Software, Adobe Creative Suite
If you are interested, please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Email Marketing | Web Developer | PPC Specialist | Email Marketing | Web Developer | PPC Specialist | Email Marketing | Web Developer | PPC Specialist | Email Marketing | Web Developer | PPC Specialist | Email Marketing | Web Developer | PPC Specialist | Email Marketing | Web Developer | PPC Specialist | Email Marketing | Web Developer | PPC Specialist | Email Marketing | Web Developer | PPC Specialist |